Monday, July 27, 2009

I LOVE weekends!

I love the weekends! I work every other weekend so the ones that I am off are the best thing ever! We went to the lake with my family. It was the first time in a long time that we ALL were somewhere hanging out. Brayden did so good, he fussed some because it was hot but when we got him cooled down he was his happy self...It did storm big time, but we just huddled together under the canopy and hoped it would stop! Kyle, tried to sink the boat.....well, it wasnt all his fault, the water was super choppy and the front of the pontoons were riding low...Only about 300 gallons came over the front and soaked everything. Kyle threw it in reverse and all was well, except all the towels were wet. All in All a GREAT DAY!

I just cant wait till the day that Buddy can go swimming in the lake too! He loved the bath when he was off of dialysis for that 23 days!

We are going to his Ped today to get some allergy medicine. He threw up mucous again today, its not just a cold. I have put it off for ever so that if we could avoid another medicine, we could

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your beautiful boy. Thank you for sharing your story. It is nice to hear about other dialysis babies and the strength they have. My baby is 1 month old and on PD. He has been having more downs than ups the past week. I'm praying it will get better soon. I can't wait to bring him home.
    You will be in my prayers.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete