Saturday, April 17, 2010

And Tuesday came and went.....

Well, Tuesday morning got here.......and flew by.....now its Saturday morning and wow, what a rough couple of days.

Tuesday morning we woke buddy up after his dialsyis finished, bathed him in special soap, the family got there and poof, we were off to holding.  It was like a dream, I dont remember about half of it....everything moved so fast.  I went to surgery, then they took him back.  That was the hardest part, leaving my baby boy to go back to surgery and worrying that something was going to happen to him while I was in surgery too. 

We made it thru surgery, had some bed issues in the PICU so I couldnt stay in the PICU with him as planned so I went to the 6th floor but they got me a video monitor that helped out alot.  He has had some kidney issues, lung issues, fluid issues but most are to be expected. 

I really dont have time to write all of the details but I will for those of you that will be going thru this soon.  As for right now, I am focused on staying positive while my lil man is sedated on the ventilator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment